Hi Everyone,
I have completed my first week of class. Although I am in the class for only 16 hours, I have the privilege of teaching quite a few students.
I have found the students to be diligent, cooperative, and a desire to please. Below are pictures of a couple of my classes. I had the honor of helping one group of five students think through an assignment in another of their classes. It was a comparison/contrast presentation on how China and the West view history. Suzette came with me to help. She will be a great instructor. I enjoyed watching her interact with the students.
We have gone to the sea, This area is not the beach, but it is quite near to where we live. I thought it was exciting to see the San Pans out on the water. I am not what the meaning is of the statues facing out to see is, but the big statue stands a the Qingdao Yacht Club.
Next to our university is the school for the Communist Party. The guards in front of the facility are dressed in a light green uniform and where white gloves. They are somewhat similar to the guards in England. They stand for hours guarding and remain quite still. Having watched one of the guards speak to another, the rules are not quite as strict.
Korean actors advertise a llt of goods in China
This is our favorite if the school cafeterias.
Below are some pictures from the grocery store.
The girl above is Annie. She joined us for lunch. She is self-taught in English. She is a very bright young lady and is in graduate school.





No comments:
Post a Comment